Sunday, March 29, 2009

looking for the flowers


my new roommate, Tede, looking out the window at the CherryBlossom marathon runners this Sunday am. Rain showers heralding the blossoms which should really start to show this week! up late so I missed most of the runners. But I can see the buds expanding on all of the trees around. The forsythia has started showing all along the freeway ramps! Salut la primavera!

one of the building porters asked if I wanted Tede. He was tossed to the garbage. LOL.. I just hope he doesnt have bed bugs... sprayed him. Such a bed bug explosion these past few years... ugh! I take almost no objects on the street anymore.

my favorite animal.. penguin.. as was of my friend Tede of SF. One can see my small penguin from Pearl River department store looking at Tede! My Our lady of Guadalupe poster against the wall, another Marian object of devotion as in the case of the Black Madonna!

peace, hugs, compassion

No comments: