Wednesday, November 6, 2013

NYC electoral zeitgeist November 2013

Viva la Brewer!

Gale Brewer certainly has the courage, smarts, indefatigable energy and the love to meet the challenges of the zeitgeist of NYC/2013. Of course I am totally biased although now in Newark and just another cripple when on the streets of NYC or crawling up the subway stairs to teach my hundred and something course which usually includes a student who knows and loves Gale Brewer! 

Of course,  who else but Gale used a cane for a short bit so no doubt she knows the nuances of nyc transit.

When I go to NYC now I feel the Hellen Keller quote 

“Cut off as I am, it is inevitable that I should sometimes feel like a shadow walking in a shadowy world. When this happens I ask to be taken to New York City. Always I return home weary but I have the comforting certainty that mankind is real flesh and I myself am not a dream.”    

comforting now to know that there will be Gale as MBP.

The smarts and courage to fight and/or educate...  a recent blog highlighted on the hidden running of NYC:
http://truenewsthebund.blogspot.com/2013/11/organized-crime-politics.html

the energy and love...










No comments: